When I’m not working on my site, I’m probably focused on:
- Searching for the next big thing.
- Finding new music and adding it to my listening diary.
- Outlasting the pandemic.
- Evicting DJT from the rent-free recesses of my mind.
- Finding peace and prosperity in my mortal corpus.
- Battling my mental health to get up, live, and stay connected.
- Being mindful of our climate crisis by thinking global and acting local.
- Eroding capitalism to build an equitable society for everyone that’s not driven by wealth or systemic violence or oppression.
- Living a small simple life.
- Catching a punk show at one of the many neighborhood bars.
- Supporting the local queer burlesque scene.
- Getting messy with paint on a day off.
- Blaring dusty emo records on my turntable.
- Spending time with my partner and friends.