Periphery Synthetic EP v0.4.2
Right before I was to leave for a camping trip, I learned that the game was featured on the front page of itch.io. This build has some improvements that were in the works for when I returned in a week. It also allows you to play directly in the browser here.
- Added indicators to menus when upgrades are available.
- Improved mouse controls, with the intention to completely rework later.
- Made many small mixing adjustments to improve material audibility.
- Added quit confirmation for Ctrl+W combinations in HTML builds.
- Implemented the new insights system behind the scenes.
Newly known issues
- Audio pops and dropouts related to when many materials are nearby.
- Mouse controls are pretty bad, but less bad than previous builds.