Today I reached stability with movement and world generation. Enjoy haptic feedback in supported gamepads as you explore all eight biomes.
- fixing some bugs related to jumping and collisions
- adjusted the dynamic range
- implementing tire sounds while in wheeled mode
- tweaking sounds to prevent ear fatigue
- adding some leeway between players and the ground
- fixing some bugs related to terrain generation
- caching terrain values to improve performance
- implementing basic compass cues while turning
- applying haptic feedback to various sounds
- adding a slight film grain effect
- various tweaks and fixes
Tomorrow I hope to focus on new features and populate the world with collectible materials.