Tonight I worked through a week of notes from playtesting Secret Bread. Progress included:
- Improving the accuracy of the gamepad controls.
- Adding more dynamic synthesis parameters.
- Balancing the geometry.
- Adding haptic and film grain effects to notes.
- Applying a lowpass filter when using the triggers.
- Remapping the gamepad buttons that exit the demo.
- Expanding the easter egg.
Throughout the jam I’ve thought of cool things to add to Harmony Falls and Melody Heights. With the jam coming to a close, I’m excited to spend a four-day weekend making them happen.