Today I made Melody Heights a bit more interactive by spawning timid fairies throughout the park. You may try sneaking up on them in this iteration! Progress included:
- Beefing up the boot animation.
- Adding color animations to the terrain.
- Improving the moon and its glow.
- Adding numeric relationships to star animations.
- Spawning fairies throughout the park.
- Managing fairy movement and behavior states.
- Drawing fairies to the screen.
- Synthesizing a deep drone for the moon,
- Adding basic wind and footsteps sounds.
To wrap up Melody Heights, I hope to add sounds for the fairies and the breadcrumb trail in the coming days.